[ic] Frameset document not working too well

Mon Aug 27 21:13:01 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 bill@worldwideimpact.com wrote:

>>Why is this happening? How can I fix it? Please don't say don't use
>>frames. My client wants frames and that's that.

I can understand that .....
However......
In the last half of 2000 I was running a page that had frames, it had
bouncing balls that i had stolen from Six Flags Over America. It was a
very nice site.

In December of 2000 I revamped the site to get rid of frames and my
hits, as well as sales, doubled! Maybe it was the market. Maybe it was
the frames.

The general feedback that I get is that people don't like frames

If your client wants hits, and wants sales, they need to have a format
and appearance that people like. And, people are finicky! Their
personal opinion doesn't count (in my book)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, August 27, 2001 at 21:10 PM:
I float like an anchor and sting like a moth.

This Linux System has been up 393 hours