[ic] Administration password

Korey Gozman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 16:54:01 2001

I've had a similar problem, but it was because
I changed the password and didn't know what I changed it to.
 So anyways to cut the story short, I removed the password field from
the products/access.asc file and was able to log in using interchange and pass
but I think that it could have worked with out the passwd at that time,
Hope it helps
-Korey