[ic] AOL 6 Users and Interchange

Wed Aug 29 12:08:01 2001

At 03:46 PM 08/29/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have had 2 AOL 6 users tell me that when they used the IC Shopping Cart,
>started to fill their baskets, but went back to the Home page (index), their
>baskets became empty.
>
>Has anyone else experienced this?, and if so, have you been able to do
>anything about it?
>
>Cheers
>
>Garry

It could be a cookie issue.  Some parts of the construct demo did not work
correctly with browsers that could not / would not accept cookies.  Try it
yourself with your favorite browser, disabling cookie support first (don't
forget to start a new browser session).  If it happens to you, edit all
forms in the construct demo to include this tag (you should really do this
regardless):

<input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax