[ic] [query] tag has me dazed and confused

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 12:58:01 2001

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 17:00, Jonathan Clark wrote:

> > When I access a page that consists of the following:
> > [query sql="select * from products"]
> > Result: [sql-code]<br>
> > [/query]

> > [loop search="ra=yes/fi=products"]
> >  [loop-code]<br>
> > [/loop]
>
> How about this scenario:
>
>   using SQL db eg. MySQL.
>   list of items in products.txt
>   All items deleted from the SQL table?

$ mysql tpe08 -e 'select sku from products'

sku
4600-HO
B2040035
30-10005
7901
PP-815
10-10004
10-10012
2067
30-10004
10-10005
30-10006
30-10011
C14000
C14000AT
C14024
C14025
C14099
C15000
C20000
C20002
00067

> your [loop] tag list is using the products.txt without st=db?

Nope, that ain't it.  :-(

Cheers,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\