[ic] What do you think? (RH you idiots)

Ryan Hertz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 15:59:00 2001

At 12:29 PM 8/29/01 -0700, Erik wrote:

>Why is it, companies like RedHat can't build a friggen mailing list that
>only allows subscribers to post?
>
>I'm so sick of these companies HELP SPAMMERS. You idiots.
>

>---
>Erik Parker
>---

Well, the message did contain:

>This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
>commercial
>email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed
>by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes
>a remove mechanism.

So, I guess it isn't Spam, then, is it?  ;-)   Actually, this list has been
incredibly spam-free and I'd bet you a nickel that the spammer subscribed
to the list.

In all honestly, however, I find your reply just as offensive as the
spam.  But thankfully I can delete it and I hope you will do the same with
mine.

-Ryan