[ic] What do you think? (RH you idiots)

Erik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 16:08:00 2001

Dave,

I figured as much. I'd like to see Redhat take something like Mailman, and
with a little Python background in one of their developers, add the
ability for people to register multiple names them selves. That would save
quite a bit.

Right now, you can subscribe 10 addresses, then select NO-mail for it.
Similiar things can be done with Majordomo and Smartlist as I'm sure we
all know.

I keep adding the spammers into sendmails access list (including about 50
over seas TLD's).. But lately it seems like there has been an insane burst
in the amounts of spam. For a couple of years it was a trickle.. Since
Christmas, it's just been sick.