[ic] Multiple stores Creation Using Interchange

root interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 02:28:01 2001

i hate when people say this but i must, you should read the docs on setting up
multiply stores before posting about setup procedures.

It is also good to have you questions narrowed down to specifics rather than
large topics that would require pages of emails to be written.

i think if you search the mail lists and flip through the docs on interchange
you can find some info on it.

a quick suggestion would be to run makecat again setting up another store
though that, using a different install directory etc....

it should work that way.