[ic] Interchange link - SQL link ?

joachim.richter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 1 03:33:01 2001

Hi list,

I just bought this MYSQL book and I am truely amazed of what it can do.

The biggest problem I am running into at the moment is changing the links.

Because I don't know how to change a regular link to an SQL style link

file=products
st=sql
co=1
sf=category
se=TEST
ml=10
]"
>CLICK ME</a>

let's say this link points to the results page, do I build the results page like

[search-region][list][sql-field category][sql-description][/list][/search-region] ?

Can anybody point me in the right direction by giving me a hint or the location in the tutorial / docs on how to do this ?

thanx JoE

US Video Center Medien GmbH
Heimsheimer Str 22
70499 Stuttgart