[ic] grrrrrrr going nuts

Sun Dec 2 04:55:04 2001

OK I think I am [ ] this close to getting priority mail working. I did what
someone suggested and now I get this error.

Note: pm: The requested service is invalid for the selected site

I get that on the checkout page. Now I think the problem is cause I didn't
enable UPS last time. I have no idea how to enable UPS without running
wizard and I can't run wizard cause it'll screw up my already open business.
What I did was add the priority mail zones to the ups default 450.csv file.
Then I uploaded a pm.csv file. Edited my shipping.asc file. It should be
working but I get that error. Only thing I can think of is that I need to
enable UPS so that I can use the UPS style lookup. Will this work? Am I
screwing it up by using the 450.csv file? You can see the files at
www.moddepot.com/shipping . I need this running by Sunday afternoon the
latest or I'll be forced to shutdown my site. So please somebody help me
ASAP. I been at this since day one. Thanks in advance.