[ic] Shipping problem causing me to almost close

Mon Dec 3 12:26:19 2001

Well as most of you noticed I been having a priority mail problem. Well
tonight at midnight is the deadline for me to release a product. I still
didn't get priority mail working. My files can be seen at
www.moddepot.com/shipping . Please help me as this problem is ruining my
business drastically. I really need this working by midnight tonight. I been
up everynight for the last 3-5 days trying to fix this. I have had no luck
at all and really need this done. I've tried everyone's directions on how to
do it and have had no luck. you can send me a message on AIM or ICQ. my aim
name is pcsteve2001 and my icq # is 135284133 . ill do whatever it takes to
have this problem fixed. if you want money you got it. ill even send you
some via paypal just to show my appreciation. So please somebody help me
out. This is really reflecting on the future of my business. somebody shed
some light on this. thanks a ton guys