[ic] change sku reference

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 22:44:00 2001

The other day I posted what I thought was an accurate question, but I think
I made a mistake. Please let me state it again.

In the results.html page where it lists the results of a search of
products.txt, I have let's say sku im0003 and im0003_web (and so on). I only
have the sku's without the "_web" searchable so to avoid redundant hits.

When the results page displays the im0003 fields and information, I wish to
also display a single field from the corresponding im0003_web record.

I referred to it last time as a loop, and someone tried to help, but I don't
think I should have said it was in a loop. It is in the results.html page
which I am sure you are all familiar with. I guess it is a "list" which is
sort of like a loop.

So this
[item-field size]
would refer to the current item, now I am trying to get something like-
[item-field size]
[item_web-field size]

Now obviously this won't work, but it illustrates what I am trying to do. I
have tried every way I can think to.

If someone can figure this out I will give them a big wet kiss :)

thanks again all

Paul Jordan