[ic] upgrade from 4.6 to 4.8.3 wierd problem

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 11:18:01 2001

> Does nobody have a clue what the problem could be or did this message
> not make it out to the list?
>
> I don't want to take out 4.8.3 and put 4.6 back in but that one works.
>
> Thanks.
>
> jaime
>
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 07:49:31PM -0600, Interchange Admin wrote:
> > I am in the process of moving my store to a faster computer
> and Internet
> > connection and thought it would be a good time to upgrade
> from Interchange
> > 4.6 to 4.8.3.  I had some strange problems going to
> 4.8.anything in the
> > past and cancelled the upgrade.  I hoped that this newest
> version would
> > not have the wierd problems.  It does.
> >
> > The problem is that Interchange will not recognize and go
> to the second
> > (and third, I suppose) checkout page.  It works perfectly on 4.6.
> > On 4.8.x I get "page not found".  Either something in Interchange is
> > broken or I am lucky it worked in 4.6.
> >
> > Any help would be much appreciated!
> >
> > interchange-4.6.5-1.rh6 perl-5.00503-10 RedHat 7.2
> >
> > Here are the relevent portions of the suspect files:
> >
> > FILE-  etc/profiles.order
> >
> >    __NAME__ checkout_profile
> >
> >    fname=required
> >    lname=required
> >    address1=required
> >    city=required
> >    state=required
> >    zip=required
> >    email=required
> >    phone=required
> >
> >    &final=no
> >    &fatal=yes
> >    &set=mv_successpage checkout2
> >
> >    __END__
> >
> >    __NAME__ checkout_profile2
> >
> >    &final=no
> >    &fatal=yes
> >    &set=mv_successpage checkout3
> >
> >    __END__
> >
> > FILE- pages/checkout.html
> >    __TOP__
> >    <h1>Checkout Page One</h1>
> >
> >    <form method=post action="[process]">
> >    <input type=hidden name=mv_todo value=submit>
> >    <input type=hidden name=mv_order_profile value=checkout_profile>

Hopefully someone will have more time to look into it for you, but you
might try adding a mv_todo or mv_nextpage or something to this and see
if that helps.  Also, post the portion of your code that looks like:

[set Next!]
[/set]

Because I see you have mv_click set to Next! below.  HTH,

Dan Browning
Kavod Technologies