[ic] Migrating from Miva Merchant to Interchange

Remik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 17:25:01 2001

Hi All,

We are currently using Miva Merchant for just about all our clients'
e-commerce sites, but for several reasons we would like to migrate
everything to Interchange.  Has anyone here gone through this, any
experience with migrating from Miva Merchant or other packages to
Interchange?  Any web sites/docs/experiences/wisdom anyone would like to
share?  How difficult was it and how time consuming?

I'm new to this list, just joined a few days ago, so I don't know the
developers out there who specialize in Interchange.  Just judging by Miva's
mailing lists, there's a semi-decent number of developers writing 3rd party
modules and support for Merchant.  Are there similar developers for
Interchange who write 3rd party add-ons or provide support for the product?
If there's a FAQ or a web site or two I could check out, that would also be
great.

Thanks!

Remik