[ic] One/Two Step Purchase?

Orko Sines interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 21:54:01 2001

Mike, that worked wonderfully.

One more question on the prefilling of the shopping cart, if you please.
I've looked through the docs this morning and tried a few dozen things, but
I can't seem to get this to work properly...

I have a base SKU of Basic001 set up with matrix options.  One of the option
names is 'sourcetype' and has values of 'I1', 'C1', and 'S1', which map to
'Instant', 'Cold', and 'Standard'.  I can prefill the users shopping cart
with the code that was given to me as follows:

$Carts->{main} =  [
                    {
                      code => 'Basic001',
                      quantity => 1,
                    }
                  ];

... and that works well.  But I can't seem to prefill with one of the matrix
options selected.  I've tried:

$Carts->{main} =  [
                    {
                      code => 'Basic001',
                      quantity => 1,
                      sourcetype => 'C1',
                    }
                  ];

... but the main Basic001 SKU with no options is all that gets put into the
user's cart(I can tell this because the price is different on each of the
variations).  Replacing

code => 'Basic001'

with

code => 'Basic001-C1'

does not seem to be working quite as expected ( using the cart_display
component shows a SKU with no price or Description ).  There is probably an
easier way to do this... What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

-- orko