[ic] (authorizenet): Charge operation 'authorizenet' failed.

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 00:41:00 2001

Steve,

I am having the same problem on a server with Cpanel installation. Followed
all instructions, but is still does not work with no error reports anywhere.
I am just as puzzled and believe it has something to do with the way Cpanel
was installed. Different user permissions? File structure? Hope someone can
give a helping hand that has made Authorize.net work under a Cpanel
environment.

Anton

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
steve@moddepot.com
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 3:07 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] (authorizenet): Charge operation 'authorizenet' failed.

I get this error when trying to use authorize.net. I've read all the stuff
on the list along with the authorizenet.pm file. I've updated ssleady and
all that. I added
include globalsub/authorizenet
to the interchange.cfg file. Another problem that may be causing it is that
I use cpanel3 which has interchange in a really weird directory. I'm not
sure if it's being seen or what. I turned on debug and it didn't even output
to a file. I also tried adding
custom Authorizenet
and that didn't work. I have all the MV variables set correctly. Any other
ideas? Please help me out here. I don't understand what could be causing the
problem. Thanks in advance.