[ic] Using [banner]

marc interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 01:57:01 2001

Howdy Everyone,

After getting Interchange setup and looping products and checking out I
decided to try to get random banners to work. With no luck.

I'm hoping one of you will know the quick and definitive answer from these
symptoms.

Interchange 4.8.2
RedHat 7.2

Using the tag:
[banner weighted=1 category="tech"]

Pulling info from a table in mysql named banner, containing the fields:
code  category  weight  rotate   banner
t1    tech      1       0        Click Here to get some stuff
t2    tech      2       0        Click Here to get some more stuff
t3    tech      1       0        Click Here to get still more stuff

Returns this error in the logs:
fizz /cgi-bin/fizz/index.html no banners db banner

The table "banner" doesn't show up in the admin also but is definitely there
in Mysql.

I'm a little stumped on this one so if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong
here I'd love to get skooled.

Thanks!

Marc Hauge
marc@cruciblelabs.com