[ic] display tag

Larry Caragay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 15:16:01 2001

How do I un-subscribe to this mailing list???

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Jason Kohles
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:34 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] display tag

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 02:19:26PM -0500, Corey Gilmore wrote:
> I am trying to fix a display issue in the admin ui of IC 4.6.5, that
> uses the display tag
>
> [display arbitrary=custview table=userdb column=dealer
> key="[loop-code]"]
>
> which says:
>
> If a row is found with one of those keys, then the information in the
> row is used to set the display widget. If no row is found, an INPUT
> TYPE=TEXT widget is displayed. If the data is all digits, a size of 8
> is used, otherwise the size is 60.
>
> Adding a width=20 has no effect though.

Sounds like you are trying to change one that does in fact have an entry
in mv_metadata.  If thats the case you have to change the width there,
rather than in the code...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)