[ic] I can't delete a records from the database xyz!

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:30:01 2001

"Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" wrote:

> Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> writes:
>
> > Hi List,
> >
> > in old MV Shop, I've
> >
> >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_table"    VALUE="anmelden">
> >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_key"      VALUE="[scratch code]">
> >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_function" VALUE="delete">
> >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_verify" VALUE="1">
> >
> > to remove a record from the database "anmelden". After updating to IC
> > 4.8.3, that codes is not working now.
>
> What says the error log ?

Nothing! Remember! I was your student! If there is any error messages, i
would post this message with my email too. :-)

> > The codes
> >
> > [delete_record table="anmelden" key="[scratch code]"]
>
> This is no IC tag.

Right! It was for the old MV! I try out to find a right IC codes/Tag for
the above tag! What is the right codes to remove a row from the table
"anmelden.asc"? Looking in UI with flex_select, I'm able to remove a row
from the table "anmelden". But the row has to be removed automatically
on my next IC page after any submitting.

I've a customer, who get an email by the MV shop for the new user, who
ask for a new account. For example:

--- snip email ------
  Benutzer annehmen hier ->
http://www.bpa.leidinger.local/cgi-bin/owkpa/admin/adduser?;011214
klicken!
  (Add this new user -> ...)
  Benutzer ablehnen hier ->
http://www.bpa.leidinger.local/cgi-bin/owkpa/admin/deluser?;011214
klicken!
  (Don't add this new user and remove it from the table...)
--- snip email ------

My customer don't want, that a new user is able to use the standard new
account page of the MV Shop.
My customer don't provide a new_account page by the MV Shop and now in
IC Shop too.
Therefore my customer has to click the above url to add a new user or
not. The page deluser looks like

[tag flag write]anmelden[/tag]
[delete_record table="anmelden" key="[scratch code]"]
<!-- I don't know, why I need the following codes twice? -->
[tag flag write]anmelden.asc[/tag]
[tag export anmelden anmelden.asc]Proceed[/tag]

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]