[ic] 4.8.2 Admin UI Clone options not working

Kyle Kirkland interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 19:54:00 2001

> I experienced the same problem...
> go check out the file lib/UI/pages/include/item_option_simple
>
> For some reason in item_option_simple the [cgi ui_clone_options] is not
> set anywhere.
> I tried adding the folowing , the same way it is used in
> item_option_matrix, but part of the page did not load:
>
> [button text="Clone options"]
> [flag type=write table="[cgi mv_data_table]"]
> ui_clone_options=1
> mv_todo=back
> mv_nextpage=@@MV_PAGE@@
> [/button]
>
> Finally, I just removed the [if cgi ui_clone_options]
> and changed [and cgi ui_clone_id] to [if cgi ui_clone_id].
>
> Also further down the page the form has no value set for mv_data_table,
> so I added:
>
> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_data_table    VALUE="[cgi mv_data_table]">
>

> hope that helps...
>
> And if anyone at Rhat knows of a different fix, please let us know :)
>
> Mat

Mat, Thank you very much for your post... IT WORKS!
I did everything you listed & it all worked.  The only
thing that didn't (like you mentioned) was the
[button]...[/button] code.  I just left that piece of the
file alone.

Thanks again!