[ic] Anyone using Paymentech Gateway for payment?

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 01:16:01 2001

Paymentech? Like paymentech.com?  Sure.  They are McGraw-Hill's clearing
house for transactions.  If that's who your Merchant ID is through, you
need a middle man (another piece of software) to actually do the
authorization for you.  Paymentech does not sell software.  (That's
basicly what their cust service told me about a year ago when we were
investigating this.)  My recommendation is to use PayflowPro from
Verisign.  There's already the signio sub routine - user tag in
Interchange for them and its pretty straight forward.

Michelle