[ic] Tutorial for setup of Interchange with MySQL

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 02:26:02 2001

Hi Yuri,

You'll want to download and install the DBI and DBD components from:

http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-dbi.html

Then, create your catalog as Michelle mentions.  Then, restart Interchange
and it should create the tables for you.  If it doesn't, try re-installing
DBI and DBD - for some reason, I've had to install it twice at some points .
. .

:)  Justin