[ic] passing session along with locale setting

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 18:05:00 2001

David Berry <djberry.ennis@eircom.net> writes:

> Anyone any ideas?
>
> I have seperate catalogs (not subcatalogs) that share session, when the
> locale is changed I'd like to pass this between the catalogs along with the
> session.

The locale is stored in the session.
[scratch mv_locale]

> this is the present link
>
> http://__SERVER_NAME__/cgi-bin/store1/index.html?id=[data session id]
>
> the session directories are all symlinked to the same one.
>
> Also :o)
>
> I notice that when using IC tags like [page ...], pc=??? is also passed.
> Does anyone know what pc is? I've found references to it in the docs, but no
> explanations. If it's important, how do I pass it in the above link?

pc is page counter (to avoid caching of dynamic pages).

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices