[ic] [Tree] Tag probably [Page] Tag and Interpolate Problem

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 9 16:40:00 2001

Alexander Schmitz <a.schmitz@axon-e.de> writes:

> Hy All,
>
> Thanks to Racke, i'm  one Step closer to success, but the next
> Problem has occured.
>
> I'm using a [Page] Tag in an [Tree] Tag to build my hrefs.
> I try to use the item-param parent and child Tags from the
> tree tags to do that, the Problem is that in the arg Option
> of the Page Tag the [item-param child] is not interpolatet.
>
> the Result is something like:
>
> http://interchange.axon-e.de/shop/shop_inter_sub.html?mv_arg=[item-param child]
>
> When i'm switching of the function hexify() in sub vendUrl in
> Util.pm it works! But i'm not sure if this a good solution (i think
> i'm sure :-))
>
> any hints what i'm doing wrong ??
>
> code sniplett:
>
> 	[tree
> 		interpolate=1
> 		start="[scratch sparte]"
> 		table="[perl]return $Scratch->{sparte}._tree_shops[/perl]"

table="[scratch sparte]_tree_shops"

is more straightforward.

> 		master=parent
> 		subordinate=child
> 		autodetect=1
> 	]

> 			[page
> 				href="shop_[item-param parent]_sub"
> 				arg="[item-param child]"
> 			]
> 			[loc][item-param child][/loc]

Is [item-param child] interpolated within the [loc] ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices