[ic] usps included shipping

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 14:07:00 2001

I am using USPS for all my shipping. All my products have USPS ground
included in the price, when the checkout page comes up, the shipping is 0.00
like it should, but in the shipping box USPS Priority is selected, I guess
because it is the next obvious choice availiable. How can I get a
preselected USPS Ground Included or USPS $0.00 into that box. Then if they
would like to change it, for faster shipping, they can do so.

It seems I can't get a Free or $0.00 default to display in the shipping
dropdown. Do you have to have a minimum dollar amount in order for it to
display in the dropdown? If I set it with a $1 minimum it works.

I am shipping by weight, and have tried all sorts of minimum and maximum
combos. I am not doing any lookups.

Thanks

Paul Jordan