[ic] Hotmail....BAD

Mon Dec 10 14:20:00 2001

Quoting Jeff Fearn (jeffrey_fearn@hotmail.com):
> >can
> >
> >And, that makes them unique???
> >
> >What would make them unique is if they did NOT support pop3.
> >
> >Pop3 is as common as water.
>
> Of course that does not make them unique. I was simply explaining why I find
> hotmail a useful tool when I am at a customers site. Which I believe was
> extreemly obvious; bigotry always seems to make people ignore the obvious
> and clutch at straws to validate their beliefs.

I like Hotmail, despite them being owned by Microsoft. They are the absolute
best at preventing spammers from using them for dropboxes. Spammers are so
afraid of them that the big ones never use a hotmail.com "From " line.

Now if only Yahoo! could come up to their standard. 8-(

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown