[ic] Select Mutiple Options

Nathan Olmscheid interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 15:18:01 2001

Greetings List-

I have a client that wants to be able to add multiple options to one item. I
am having a difficulty with this.

There are two sets of options:
Color: Black, Brown, and Light Brown
Accessories: Snowshoes, Fishing Reel, Skis, and Gift Bag.

I was able to build the options and such using Matrix with separate widgets.
But I am still having more problems.

They are able to pick one Color choice, and then they MUST pick 2 of the
accessories. I have it displaying correctly. The color is a drop down menu,
and the accessories have check boxes and they are suppose to click two.

I am very unsure how to set this up for the available options. If I hit
create all available options I just get each Color, with one of each
accessories. But then they ALL list in the drop down and there are no check
boxes. There are obviously more options that that available, because each
Item must select the color and TWO accessories.

I would appreciate any help! I have tried the Interchange Archive and the
documents, and I was unable to get any ideas how to achieve something like
this. It seems so simple, and in many programs it is, but I can not figure
it out in IC.

Thanks for anyones help!
Nathan
 --