[ic] external page

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 18:33:00 2001

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 11:40:59PM +0100, interch wrote:
> Hi, i've got a little problem that gets me crazy ...
> I need to call, from the order page, an external page for credit card
> validation, and get back on interchange. Depending on the answer I have
> to either register it or not. I also must have more than one payment
> methods, all of them managed by interchange except the credit card
> one ....
> How can I manage this? Any ideas?
> I realy have no idea how to do it!

If you find a graceful way to deal with it, let us know, as this is the
same problem we tried to solve for paypal integration.  I never did find an
easy way to handle this...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)