[ic] Results.html and tables?

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 12:29:00 2001

Hi Paul,

There are lots of way to do it.  I'm sure someone knows the easier way to do
it but I'm not qualified to explain it since I don't understand it myself
100%.  However, a hack would be to set a counter variable and then increment
it every time you go through the loop, then see if the counter is evenly
divisible by 2,3 4 etc... and if it is then display a set of row or column
tags to create the next row.

I'm on my way out the door so I cant look it up, but there is a tag
(item-change)? or something similar that is the right way to do it I am
sure.  maybe someone can explain how that tag works?