[ic] Problem with file/photo uploads in admin interface

Rick Dickulous interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 08:07:01 2001

Hey that happens to me too! When I create a new item there are a couple of file upload objects on the form for the image and thumbnail but they never work. I just FTP my images into the proper directories first and then enter their names only into the file upload fields. It works but it would be nice if I could upload the images directly using the form.