[ic] Card Processing w/ a catch.

Wed Dec 12 08:44:01 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Jim Webster wrote:

JW>>Anyone know a card processing company that supports automatic re-billing per
JW>>month that will work with IC?
JW>>
JW>>Need to charge customers $xx.xx per month until they cancel their account.

The version of CyberCash (ICVerify) that I have supports this. You set them
up in the installments section. But, each month you have to go in and tell
it to run them all. It's just a matter of clicking a couple of buttons at
that point.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, December 12, 2001 at 08:45 AM:
Youthful figure: What you get when asking a woman's age.

This Linux System has been up 401 hours