[ic] Performance of mysql versus postgressql (fwd)

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 15:16:01 2001

Hello,

Speaking for myself, am glad I chose MySql, simply because of the extensive
documentation on the website, and the for the odbc hookup for our current
backend Microsoft database - Excellent job!

-Steve