[ic] Problem with DB Permissions

Todd Hight interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 02:35:00 2001

I have added a couple of databases to my Interchange 4.8.3 installation.  However I am unclear on how to set permissions to update them.  I have set mv_data_enable to 1 in the form . Once the form is submitted I get the following error in the log file:

  Attempted database update without permission, table=aprofile key=thight.

I does not appear to make any difference which user I login as.  I have scoured the docs and archive and haven't found the solution yet.  I'm sure it will be simple!

As I said I'm running Interchange 4.8.3 and the databases are PostgreSQL 7.1.3 if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the assistance in advance.

<>< Todd