[ic] simple shipping question (please help)

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 12:34:01 2001

> chad townsend wrote:
> >
> > i have tried several ways to do this without any luck.  i
> configure interchange shipping for weight
> > and it seem to be working off quantity.
> >
> > in a nutshell:
> >
> > i have 20 products.  for 19 product shipping is 2.00 flat for 1
> it's 5.00 flat - no matter where
> > it's shipped.
> >
> > i tried to fake it out with weight saying everything 1 pound is
> 2.00 and everything 100 pounds is
> > 5.00 and set the items to the appropriate weight, it didn't
> work as expected.
> >
> > what is the correct way to do this?  thanks for your time and help.
> >
> > ./chad&

Submit more info so we might be able to help. (logs,shipping.asc, etc)
Saying "it didn't
work as expected." does not give us any idea what is going on.

With more information many of us are willing and able to help.

rick