[ic] Change text color in category listing

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 15:04:53 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:26:04PM -0600, Chad Wittrock wrote:
> I have been searching and trying all kinds of things to try to figure this
> out. I am trying to change the font color of the listing of categories on
> the leftside of the construct demo. I found the loop that produces the list
> and put a <font color="#000000"> in front of the loop. Nothing. It appears
> that when bar_link is called to build the link that it is setting the color
> with its own font tag. I looked in bar_link and found nothing there to help.
> Here is the code from /templates/regions/LEFTRIGHT_TOP (which is called for
> the particular page that I am working with):

This color comes from the barlink class, and is set in the bar_link function,
you can change this either by changing the color in your .css for the barlink
class, or by passing a new template to bar_link to give it a different color,
something like this:

[cat-exec bar_link template=|<A HREF="$URL$"><FONT COLOR="#000000">$ANCHOR$</FONT></A>|]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>

or

[cat-exec bar_link template=|<A HREF="$URL$" CLASS=newclass>$ANCHOR$</A>|]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)