[ic] Change text color in category listing

Todd Hight interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 16:09:01 2001

I'm not sure about using the template above.  However I found that modifing the CSS work well for me.  By default it is in the template/foundation/theme.cfg file.

Good luck.

<>< Todd