[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

Jonathan Smith interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 16:28:01 2001

We've got a somewhat unusual configuration that I'm not sure
interchange will support.  Our primary webserver is linux based,
running Apache.  However our secure server is a Mac running MacOS
(either 8.6 or 9.x) running WebTen (WebTen is based on Apache).
The problem I'm having is setting up
Interchange (running on our primary server) with the secure ordering
pages being handled by WebTen.   Can I just move some of the scripts
and pages to the WebTen server?  Is this going to be an impossible
setup?  Due to circumstances beyond my control the secure server
wasn't migrated to a Linux platform - it will probably be next fall
before that happens.  Has anybody setup anything similar to this?  Is
it possible?