[ic] Change text color in category listing

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 17:11:02 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 02:58:55PM -0600, Chad Wittrock wrote:

> > [cat-exec bar_link template=|<A HREF="$URL$"><FONT
> > COLOR="#000000">$ANCHOR$</FONT></A>|]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>
> >

> I copied this line into my region file and removed the old line. When I view
> the page, the text is black!!! But. . . my links all read
>
> [cat-exec bar_link template=|$ANCHOR$|]
>
> Its like it is not interpretting the template correctly. Is it typed
> correctly? I don't have much experience with this so I don't know if it
> looks right or not.

Hmm, do the links also point to $URL$, or is it just the anchor that is not
getting interpolated?  Does the link contain the cat-exec tag too, or just
the $ANCHOR$ part?  Do you have a test url that shows this behavior?

> Also, I did a search of my whole machine and the only .css that I found that
> appeared to have something to do with interchange was:
>
> /usr/lib/interchange/share/akopia/ui/help
>
> Where would I find this .css that you are talking about?

I misspoke, it isn't actually in a separate file in the standard distribution,
it's in the THEME_CSS variable in your theme.cfg.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)