[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

Fri Dec 14 19:02:12 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 05:00:59PM -0600, Jonathan Smith wrote:
> What is tlink.pl?  I'm pretty sure WebTen supports Perl.

In your src directory there are several scripts in perl
and c.  They are used to connect on local machine or over
the network.  I only mentioned the perl version because it's
easier to troubleshoot than the c version.

If you are only **pretty sure** WebTen supports perl, then you
are probably over your head.

--

YMMV, I'm the mean BOH that thinks people without sysadmin
experience should not be running ic.  It's way too easy to get

$.02
cfm