[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 00:28:01 2001

Nobody has ever tried what before? Running the SSL on a different server or
under different domains? This is nothing new. As a matter of fact if the people
in charge of MiniVend/Interchange wern't so close minded about it, the ability
would have been built in a LONG time ago. Since both MiniVend & Interchange can
handle it, it has just been configured by default to not work. There is also
several code on several of the pages in the templates that purposely screw up
when two domains are being used. Knowing this you can configure a server to use
two seperate servers or domains VERY easily... We have been doing it for 3
years.