[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 00:34:01 2001

I am along this line as well... If you don't know what a pod file is, you may
not know how to use/access it, but if you don't know what it is... You don't
know what CPAN stands for... You don't know the difference between scripts and a
daemon.... You think you are two smart to read the documentaion... You charge
people for your time to work on Interchange, but you are not willing to pay
people to help you... Then you don't deserve the right to bother us....

You know Jim, when I first read some of your posts... Welll.... You know... But
now I have a heathly level of respect for you, and actually look forward to some
of the quick witted posts...

John