[ic] Don't know the password to Foundation Admin

Peter Moutsatsos interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 23:14:00 2001

Hi,

I'm relatively new at this and have just set up a catalog based on the
foundation skeleton.  I want to now log in to the admin screen and start
changing the text, images, etc. but I don't know what the username and
password is to log in to the admin screen.  This is my first log in
attempt, so I am assuming there is a default username and password
associated with creating a new catalog.

Can anyone please supply me with the necessary username and password to
login to my first catalog's admin screen?

Thanks,
Peter Moutsatsos