[ic] Opera problems

Sun Dec 16 10:29:01 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

KR>>Last customer who had this problem was using Opera. She changed to Netscape,
KR>>and the order was accepted. I have also heard from users of Internet
KR>>Explorer, but can't reproduce the problem myself.

A significant problem that I am finding is that I am running 128-bit SSL.
MSIE has released many versions that can not deal with 128-bit security.
While they do have a free patch that can be downloaded for it I'm finding
quite a few customers that are refusing to either apply the patch or to
upgrade to a newer version.

In a message to this list earlier this week someone also mentioned that one
of the FAQ's has information about Interchange interacting with MSIE
versions earlier than 6. I haven't found that FAQ yet. (I haven't gone
searching for it, either.)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, December 16, 2001 at 10:25 AM:
Bill Clinton thinks that Cheerios are donut seeds.

This Linux System has been up 499 hours