[ic] Need help with ic tags, creating dynamic javascript menus

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 16 18:56:00 2001

"I'm attempting to modify the foundation catalog, specificaly the
"category_vertical" component to display menus containing product
categories when you click on the product area."

Have you looked into the tree tag? It is being used here:
http://www.fixturefactor.com.

I have not looked into it much myself, but it has been talked about on
the list quite a bit. May save you some time, although I am not sure if
this is what you are trying to accomplish. Perhaps an example of your
code working somewhere would be helpful so we could see what you are
trying to accomplish.

- Fred =)
http://www.satcomresources.com