[ic] Re: Newbie Installation Question

Sun Dec 16 19:20:00 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 tburt@timburt.com wrote:

>>Hmm..  Has anybody had a look at Jim's website?
>>
>>Geez Jim.  Really.  I wouldn't be advertising a site like that in my
>>signature.

Whatever floats your boat, Tim.

At least I have Interchange running. It's been up and operating and making
money for me since July 4th. Making money to the tune of grossing $100,000
per year.

>>My apologies to every one else on the list...  This is inappropriate.

Don't be surprised if you are unable to get any future help from this list.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, December 16, 2001 at 19:15 PM:
Can you imagine conning eight cats into pulling a sled?

This Linux System has been up 508 hours