[ic] Shipping problems

Rick Lord interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 07:53:01 2001

I searched the archives for this and saw that it was discussed recently, but
I was unable to fix it. So I am turning to the list for help.
I am running 4.8.1 on debian. Everything was working fine until a couple of
weeks ago when I reinstalled everything on my server. Now shipping is not
being calculated. I searched the list and found out I should delete the line
$country = undef if $country eq 'US'; in ups_query.tag. I did that, even
downloaded a new version of the file from CVS and then when trying to check
out or calculate shipping, it would think for 5 minutes, timeout and replace
"Missing consigneecountry" with "No Rave Server Connection Established".
Eventually I got tired and restored my old backup of ups_query.tag and now I
get "No match found for mode 'upsg', quantity '', returning 0. " I don't know
if that is related or if I screwed something else up. It was late at night.
Anyway, anyone have any suggestions? I just want to charge shipping. That
seems like it should be simple enough.
Thanks.

--
Rick Lord