[ic] Re: The Interchange-Users Owners' Club

Nathan D. Olmscheid interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 12:07:00 2001

I don't see how the install was so tough?? Worked like a charm first time we
isntalled, and every makecat after that has been perfect also. Not sure if
you can blame the software for install problems, because there are many,
like myself, who have it installed on a couple of servers and never had any
problems.

Nathan

RedHat has a vested interest in keeping this application hard to install

 --
NAMI Solutions
Nathan D. Olmscheid