[ic] How to set the metainfo on administrative Site for modifier with key=value

Lukas Simma interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 14:59:00 2001

Hello,

in our Shop we use excessive modifiers.(Checkboxes and Select Boxes)
On the Admin Site of Interchange the use of Checkboxes is nice.
(metainfo->Widget type: Select box, Optionen: =Nein,1=Ja)

But for entries of Modifiers with key=value,key=value i could not found
how to set the Metainfo so that the hole String is written to the
Database not only the key.
The Admiuser should see a selection with Kundenstoff, Stoffgrupppe II
and Stoffgruppe III. But in the Databasefields we need eq.
M1=Kundenstoff,M2=Stoffgrupppe II,M3=Stoffgruppe III
If i enter in Metatdata in the Optionfield
M1=Kundenstoff,M2=Stoffgrupppe II,M3=Stoffgruppe III then only the KEY
will written into the Database eg. M1,M2,M3

Is there a trick to do that so that Modifiers are "nice" to enter into
the Admin Site ? Today we enter the hole string into a textfield (not so
nice)

Is there more documentation for the metainfo of the administrative site
? I only found an overfiew but no referenze docu. (In the printed docu
which we buy is also no info about the administrative site)

Thanks for any hint,
Lukas

IDEEFIX System- und Softwareentwicklung GmbH
Rheinstrasse 26-27
A-6890 Lustenau
Tel. ++43 (0)5577 85533
Fax  ++43 (0)5577 85533 10