[ic] registration form

Patrick J. Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 15:59:07 2001

> >       When a customer completes the required information in the new
> > registration form then saves it, are they supposed to be brought to a
> > thank you page or be given any kind of on screen clue that there
> > information has been saved correctly. I am now testing this software
> > (Great package by the way) and am wondering if I had missed something.
> > thanks

    I remember encountering that same behaviour in the foundation demo in
the account.html page.  It's easy to change it.  Just search for the INPUT
field with NAME=mv_nextpage and change that to customerservice, like so:

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_profile VALUE=account_change>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo     VALUE=return>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE=customerservice>
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=mv_check    VALUE="Save_database">

    Then, if you want to give the user extra feedback, create a scratch
variable that is displayed when the customer goes back to teh
customerservice page.  Don't forget to clear the scratch variable, of
course.

..Patrick