[ic] Storing additional checkout fields in the database

Jonathan Melhuish interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 16:30:00 2001

On Monday 17 December 2001 12:52, you wrote:
> VENDROOT/lib/UI/pages/admin/order_view.html.  Edit it in place if you want
> this change to be in effect for all future catalogs; otherwise copy it to
> yourcat/pages/admin/ and edit it there.
>
> - Ed L.

Cheers Ed!

This is the kind of thing I probably wouldn't have found in a hurry, let
alone realised that I could make different versions for different catalogues,
so thanks for that.

Has anybody ever thought of making a 'file map' for Interchange that I could
blow up really big and stick on my wall?  It's just that this system is so
huge, I find it quite difficult to find my way around!

Cheers

Jon