[ic] Help with IC setup

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 17:30:00 2001

"I still have problems.  Trying to submit an order stalls and errors
out.
I dunno why.  The shipping box in the form comes up empty, so maybe that

has something to do with it."

You are missing the PERL UPS shipping module, or take a look in the
/usr/local/interchange/usertag/ (assuming that you did the default
install from the tarball *I think*) directory and locate the
ups_query.tag file and make sure that nothing in there is commented out
that should not be. I cannot tell you what that is but this is your
problem..... Been there done that....on someone elses machine though
...not mine =)

-Fred
http://www.satcomresources.com